Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Me, My Man and His Music"...My Life As A Musician's Wife

It's been a journey, but I'm done with my book.  The Lord told me to write "the instruction manual" I wish I had for being a musician's wife.   With the help of the Holy Spirit I have done just that.

I'll admit I was naive about the music industry when I married Marvin, and have learned a lot over the past 20 years. I made a lot of mistakes that could have cost me my marriage, aborted my destiny, and destroyed my family.   However, by the grace of God, I'm still standing.  I'm wiser, stronger and ready to impart into others what I've learned while being married to a musician. It hasn't been easy, but it has been worth it.

My friends Israel & Meleasa Houghton wrote the Foreword.  They are the epitome of music and marriage being able to mix.  If you have witnessed their interaction with each other, you can attest to what I'm saying.  

My prayer is that "Me, My Man and His Music" will be a blessing to those who the Lord had in mind when He told me to write it.

The release date and ordering information will be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment