Friday, August 12, 2011

Book release October, 2011


Endorsement

"I have known Marvin McQuitty since the mid 1980's when I was producing albums for The Winans (that was before CD's). I was impressed then with Marvin's musicianship but even
more impressed by his love and commitment to our Lord Jesus. As time has passed Marvin has become a great musician and has grown even stronger spiritually. I am thankful that Kim has decided to write this book.  I endorse it, and Kim and Marvin completely. They are people that you can trust and I trust that Kim's book will be a blessing in your life." 
Bill Maxwell 
Studio Musician, Record Producer, Television Music Director
Known for his musicianship with "Andrae' Crouch", television producer for "Martin" and record producer of "The Winans"

No comments:

Post a Comment