Friday, July 12, 2013

In the grip of His grace

The Bible tells us in II Corinthians 12:9 that God's grace is sufficient.   In other words, it is enough, adequate, and of ample supply. Also, the latter portion of that scripture talks about how His strength is made perfect in our weakness.

I can attest to the faithfulness of God in that passage of scripture since my loss last year. Some days His grace leave me speechless.  His love overwhelms me.  His peace is beyond anything I have ever experienced.  I have literally been in awe of the awesomeness of our God. There is no way I can walk this journey without Him in my life.

As of this writing, I don't have the full scope of what God has in store for me or where He's leading me.   However,  I do know it is exceeding, abundantly, above anything I have ever asked for or dared to dream.  My best days are ahead of me, and the rest of my life WILL BE the best of  my life.  I know that for certain because God promised.

As I continue to bask in His faithfulness, experience His peace, and be engulfed in His love, I can't help but encourage you that God is no respecter of person.  He knows right where you are.  He sees everything you have gone through and He has not forgotten about you.

Please understand that seasons change and this too shall pass.  I'm not expressing something I've read, but I'm sharing what I have experienced.

As you continue to stand in faith for the manifestation, and believe God for the breakthrough, realize that His grace is sufficient and His strength is made perfect in your weakness.

God has a set time for your deliverance, and He will not be a moment late.  He will come through for you!

As I continue on this journey called life, I know God is faithful to complete the work He has started in me.  However, in the meantime, I will remain in the grip of His grace.






No comments:

Post a Comment